Wednesday 3 June 2015

he's got that vibe, man of my dreams, are you him


Yes he's got that vibe
So smooth with his words
So real with his smile
and so fierce with his eyes

An animal, pure love, instinct and passion
Pure heart, mind and soul

So innocent yet still so cheeky
So playful yet still so serious
Ambitious yet so humble
Pure raw talent, that's him, yes he's got that vibe

Everything he casts his attention on glows
Coz yes
He's got that vibe

The walk, the talk, the way he communicates his whole energy in everything

I feel you my Mr Vibe
You got it,
You got that vibe

I wonder if you can make me dizzy for you
SPinning me round n round, up and down

I'm tingling for you
my whole being crying out for you
my gosh I need that vibe

DAncing together in the moonlight
Kissing in the rain
Making sweet love through the mind of the one in us two

Yes we become one
Coz we've got that vibe



                          Man of my dreams

A smile that melts my heart
as he looks into my eyes
he breathes new life into my soul
he has the key

That o so precious key that fits my hearts door
o so perfectly, so smoothly and so tenderly

I've held my heart open to all
Yet hidden from any potential man of my dreams

Scared of being vulnerable with him
Yet knowing i wont know love unless i let him in

Who are you
This man of my dreams

As I peirce though your eyes
I see your soul and I trust you
I know you would never hurt me
I open my all to you

I hand my heart to your strong hands
knowing you want nothing more than to cherish it

You see all the love i have to give
and you love me, mind body, spirit and soul

We play, we sing, we dance and we make sweet music together forever

eye to eye has finally come
my dream man is a real
for every yin has its yang
and my gosh am i a super yin

I'll wait as long as it takes for you

Just a taste is all i need from you
To know my dream man is a real man
who's been dreaming of me too

I love you now
I miss you already
eye to eye, heart to heart and soul to soul
I feel you so close to me


Are you him

Just a taste
Or is it really you 
You feel like the best of me
Could this feeling be the truth

I think I'm in love
Or is this just a dream
Surreal, so real 
My you, is just for me

Your eyes so bright, the light you shine, for me?
The world, so pure when you stand in front of me..

Are you him, is it you
The amazing, most beautiful man of my dreams...
Coming to life, in front of me
Or is this just a dream....

I'm falling for you
To be real i'm already in love with all that is you 
Even if you're not meant for me
Just a taste, i've had, of Him through you

Forever is not a dream.

Tara Ismail

No comments:

Post a Comment