Sunday 1 March 2015

So Much It Hurts

I miss you so much it hurts
your kiss, your touch, your smell, that smile
my body shaking
my mind racing
heart thumping, it hurts
I miss you so much it hurts

I need you now
I want you all-ways
I want to feel you all days
from now till always and forever

I need that kiss
I wnat that touch 
caressing my skin
flooding my everything
in love with that skin to skin feeling

Oh yes, I miss you so much 
It hurts. 
My body crying out for your
your body, does it crave me?...... 

I need you to want me
now
forever
to taste my cherry lips
push your tongue inside these lips 
and massage me gently, slowly, madly, deeply

o yes, thats it
i need you inside of me
everyday 
from sunrise till sunet

When you rise 
i'll kiss you
lick you 
suck and caress you 

so wet for you 
you have no idea what you do to me
in a frenzy for you 
I want to feel that tongue
glide down my spine

my toes curl as you reach that spot#circular motions
up and down 
in and out
that masterful tongue
o wow..... i'm yours... you got it
you have me, i surrender to your every will 

Its your turn now.... for me to please you 
whatever you want, its yours
I'll explore your every inch with these lips
my breath your breath as i soak you in and breath you out 

feeling dizzy but still
i we go on. and on
and on. 
my man, i'm yours. 

Tara Ismail

No comments:

Post a Comment