Monday 2 February 2015

Am i a drug to him, Spiritual Man

I wonder 
mmmm i wonder am i a drug to him
or is this feeling the truth 

is he addicted to me 
or does he just feel the magnetism of my womaness

the genuineness of my spirit and soul
the integrity of my heart and mind

The love running through my body
seeping through my limbs
up into my higher centres
expanding out in to his all

Taking control of the moment
am i a drug to him 
or is this a natural high
i sure hope its a natural high 
coz my gosh  i don't want to be a drug to no body

Addiction, one word, so many connotations 
I want someone to be addicted to me 
but in a healthy way
is that possible

Addiction is the wrong word 
I just want someone to love me
and want me in their life all times 
all ways, all days for the rest of time

Addiction, am i a drug to him 
I wonder what he;s thinking
I wonder what he's feeling

is he a drug to me 
am i addicted to all that i see and feel in him 

addiction is the wrong word
I am just hooked on this feeling
this glowing 
this knowing 
that all he wants from me is me..... to love to hold & to truly love him

i feel it and i know it

you're so scared of me,
more scared than i have ever been
to give your heart to me 
i feel it tremble at the thought 

you know i would never hurt you
yet you think it might just be possible that you love me more than i love you 

that you feel me,
more than i feel you 
are you serious
spiritual man 
come down to earth and be a real man

embrace your humanity as well as your spirituality
be free to love me 
be free to trust me
feel free to touch me 

dont be scared 
i would never hurt you 

i will always be real with you 
and i will always want you in my life 
coz spiritual man, you are a beautiful man 
and i love you just the way you are

sweet spiritual man. 
love and let live.
im not dangerous for you 
and nor are you for me

we are that we are 

sweet spiritual man 
be free n let me be me

a turbulent wave of emotion
of passion free from fear of pain 
embracing all that is to learn from us.

im not saying it will be easy 

two spirits with a connection so deep so quick 
you see me and i see you just dont be scared to feel me 
you wont loose me. 

spiritual man

Disconnected from the world of pain 
so high on his light 

3D eyes closed yet 3rd eye wide open 
when he sees me what does he see

a big ball of light, fluffy rainbows, sunshine, 
pure love is what he sees

yet what are his 3D eyes afraid of
what his 3D heart cant candle

Higher heart wide open
lower heart trapped in cages

scared of being vulnerable 
scared to really look at me 

to open his wide eyes 
to see whats right in front of him

when he looks at me what does he see

spiritual man
can you feel me 

Tara Ismail






No comments:

Post a Comment