Monday 2 February 2015

Man of my dreams

A smile that melts my heart
as he looks into my eyes
he breathes new life into my soul
he has the key

That o so precious key that fits my hearts door
o so perfectly, so smoothly and so tenderly

I've held my heart open to all
Yet hidden from any potential man of my dreams

Scared of being vulnerable with him
Yet knowing i wont know love unless i let him in

Who are you
This man of my dreams

As I peirce though your eyes
I see your soul and I trust you
I know you would never hurt me
I open my all to you

I hand my heart to your strong hands
knowing you want nothing more than to cherish it

You see all the love i have to give
and you love me, mind body, spirit and soul

We play, we sing, we dance and we make sweet music together forever

eye to eye has finally come
my dream man is a real
for every yin has its yang
and my gosh am i a super yin

I'll wait as long as it takes for you

Just a taste is all i need from you
To know my dream man is a real man
who's been dreaming of me too

I love you now
I miss you already
eye to eye, heart to heart and soul to soul
I feel you so close to me

Tara Ismail

No comments:

Post a Comment