Monday 2 February 2015

He's got that vibe


Yes he's got that vibe
So smooth with his words
So real with his smile
and so fierce with his eyes

An animal, pure love, instinct and passion
Pure heart, mind and soul

So innocent yet still so cheeky
So playful yet still so serious
Ambitious yet so humble
Pure raw talent, that's him, yes he's got that vibe

Everything he casts his attention on glows
Coz yes
He's got that vibe

The walk, the talk, the way he communicates his whole energy in everything

I feel you my Mr Vibe
You got it,
You got that vibe

I wonder if you can make me dizzy for you
SPinning me round n round, up and down

I'm tingling for you
my whole being crying out for you
my gosh I need that vibe

DAncing together in the moonlight
Kissing in the rain
Making sweet love through the mind of the one in us two

Yes we become one
Coz we've got that vibe

Tara Ismail

No comments:

Post a Comment